Junior Lecturer Notification 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will invite online applications for 1502 junior lecturer posts. So all the curious and suitable aspirants apply for APPSC JL Notification 2019-20 job positions before ending the final date the job seekers need to make online applications. In this particular webpage going to cover all APPSC Notification 2019-20 State Government Job Openings Details Offers you below.
APPSC JL Recruitment 2019-20 Details:
|Post Name||Junior Lecturer (JL) Jobs|
|No of Openings||1502|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree/Degree|
|Recruitment Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||Teaching Jobs|
APPSC JL Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria Details:
- Aspirants need to complete a Master level degree with 55% aggregate marks from a government authorized university.
- II class PG degree in M.Sc/M.A/M.Com/B.A (Hons)/B.Com (Hons)/B.Sc (Hons) in respective subjects.
- II class PG degree with at least 50% aggregate marks in political science/Politics/Public Administration from a government authorized university.
- Job seekers need to qualify UGC, CSIR National Eligibility Test for Lecturers (NET) or UGC equivalent test.
APPSC JL Recruitment Age Limit Details:
18 to 39 years to apply.
Age Relaxation Info:
- Temporary Employees in State Census Department – 03 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 03 years
- NCC – 03 years
- SC/ST/OBC – 05 years
- AP State Government Employees – 05 years
- Physically Handicapped Persons – 10 years
www.psc.ap.gov.in Notification Selection Process Details:
Will be based on the performance of written examination and personal interview. these above two tests will be accomplished by recruitment board officials.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification Subjects-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Subject||No of Openings|
APPSC JL Recruitment 2019 Examination Fee and Payment Mode Details:
General and OBC aspirants can pay the fee amount of Rs. 250/- and SC/ST job seekers can pay Rs. 100/- online mode using internet banking, debit, credit cards, and mobile wallets.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Junior Lecturer Salary Details:
Selected job seekers can get the pay scale of Rs. 9,285/-
How to Apply Online For APPSC JL Notification 2019-20 Job Openings?
So all the interested and suitable job seekers need to move www.appsc.gov.in or www.psc.ap.gov.in. Click on the official JL notification link it will be redirected to another window. before click on the apply button. you should complete APPSC one time registration process entering your educational, personal, and date of birth info. also, upload recent passport size photograph and scanned signature. then click on the apply button. finally, take the print out of the application form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Hit Here|
Important Dates Info:
- Online Applications Starting Date – Updated Soon
- Final Date To Apply – Updated Soon