CISF Recruitment 2018-19 Constable Driver Jobs Details:
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) recruitment board will be releasing an official notification for recruiting the driver jobs. eligible contestants can go for the webpage of www.cisf.gov.in make an online application for CISF recruitment 2018.
In recent times the CISF board hiring the job openings of tradesman and driver jobs. total 447 positions going fill the job openings for a temporary basis. In all these jobs, 344 are allocated for driver and other positions are pump operator. applying aspirants must pass 10th standard for government authorized board. these guidelines are mention in the CISF driver recruitment 2018. On this webpage below we are providing the official CISF links i.e www.cisfrectt.in or www.cisf.gov.in.
CISF Vacancy 2018 Driver Recruitment Details:
In this year CISF will be recruiting the numerous job openings. the CISF board will release a notification for several work positions. the total info will be shown below the table.
|Name of the Job||Constable Driver / Pump Operator (Male)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||447|
|Registration Date||12-02-2018 to 19-03-2018|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Official Website||www.cisfrectt.in | www.cisf.gov.in|
- The board will be recruiting the 447 work positions for a temporary basis to strengthen our forces. It will hire the male constants for driver and pump operator positions. In this webpage going to give total CISF vacancy 2018 details.
- We are going to provide the registration procedure, eligibility criteria, age, educational qualification, Physical standard, salary, selection procedure and other information provided in the PDF link.
www CISF gov in Latest new 2018 category wise vacancies list details:
|Constable Driver Cum Pump Operator||54||15||07||27||103||10|
WWW CISF Gov in 2018 Eligibility Requirement Details:
- Only Indian citizens male aspirants can suitable to apply for the central armed CISF job openings.
- The general category job seekers’ age 21 to 27 years on the cut of dates is 19-03-2018.
- For the other reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen applicants are suitable to get the age relaxation for the CISF Driver Recruitment 2018.
- The Central government will be decided to give the CISF age limit categories wise age relaxation info are shown below the table.
|Category||Age Relaxation Details|
|OBC Ex-servicemen||6 years|
|SC/ST Ex-servicemen||8 years|
|General Ex-servicemen||3 years|
|Jammu and Kashmir Domicial||5 years|
|General and OBC government servants||13 years|
|SC/ST government servants||18 years|
CISF Jobs 2018-19 Educational Qualification Details:
- Who are the jobseekers wants to apply for the CISF Recruitment 2018 they must pass the 10th standard from a government authority or university.
Driving License Details:
- The candidates need to have the valid driving license details are given below.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle
- Transport Vehicle
- Geared Motor Vehicle
- Light Motor Vehicle
Required Experience Details:
- Three years of experience in driving all vehicles as on the ending date of the registration procedure.
- The driving license should carry the date of issuing all vehicle motors.
CISF Physical Test Details:
- The Ex-servicemen candidates can get the total relaxation of the physical test. these jobseekers height and chest numbers will be taken by the recording purpose only.
- Expect Ex-servicemen & other contestants can qualify all the physical test data are given below the table.
|General, OBC and SC Applicants||167 cms||Minimum 80 cm|
Minimum Expansion 80-85 cm
|Dogars, Gorkhas, Garhwal, Kumaon, Kashmir Valley,|
and Himachal Pradesh, Maratas, Sikkimsies
and Leh & Ladakh Regions of J&K and North Eastern State Regions
|160 cms||Minimum 78 cms|
Minimum Expansion 78-83 cms
|Scheduled Tribes (ST) Including in Mizos and Nagas||160 cms||Minimum 76 cms|
Minimum Expansion 76-81 cms
Click Here to Know the CISF Recruitment 2018 online apply details:
- Applicants must make an application in online mode only. now search for CISF recruitment 2018 online apply or else move to the official webpage of www.cisfrectt.in.
- Applicants need to fill the all appropriate registration and application parts.
- The aspirants must give the valid email address and mobile number. after you will be completing the registration part you will get the username and password.
- You simply follow below providing step by step register and apply parts info.
Click here apply latest SSC Jobs 2018
How to Register for www.cisf.gov.in Recruitment:
- The job seekers can go through the official central industrial security force job website i.e www.cisf.gov.in.
- now you can go for the latest notifications and news section.
- Click on the CISF jobs 2018 Constable notification link.
- Click on online application link.fill all details like personal and educational information.
- You can upload your scanned copies of passport size photograph, digital signature, and Aadhar card.
|Digital photograph||12 kb to 4 kb||100 pixel||140 pixel|
|Digital Signature||Less than 12 kb and Greater than 4 kb||140 pixel||60 pixel|
- Now you can press on the submit button to complete the registration process.
- You can download the application form.it will future purpose.
- Now you will get the User Id and password details to the registered mobile number.
- Next, you need to pay the application fees. aspirants move on to the CISF login page entering your registration number and password details.
- you can pay the fees at online internet banking or credit or debit cards (Visa/Mastreo/Mastercard) and SBI bank online challan.
- After completing payment option take the printout. it will help in the future.
CISF Recruitment 2018-19 Selection Process Details:
- The Central Industrial Security Force Board will review your submitted your documents. next, the board will be conducting a physical standard test and trade test.
- After the contestants need to write the computer-based written exam. these objective type multiple choice test will be carried out by board officials only.
- Qualifying candidates can participate in a medical checkup. after this, they can upload the final merit list.
- Computer or OMR test-based examination details are shown below the table.
|Test Details||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Exam Time Limit|
|General Knowledge / General Awareness||25||25||—|
|Ability test basic knowledge in Hindi / English 10th pass||25||25||—|
Application Fee Details:
- General and OBC categories of contestants can pay the fee of RS.100/- rupees.
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen category applicants can pay without any fee for applying for CISF recruitment the job openings.
- Applicants want to know the more info about the examination fee details you can go through the website. on this webpage below we are going to provide the link.
Application Fees Payment Options:
- The aspirants can pay the fee online mode only.
- Board will be accepting any type of payment options. you can select below given an option.
- SBI bank challan.
- Net banking.
- Credit or Debit card.
CISF Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Important Dates Details:
- The CISF Jobs 2018 recruitment application starting & ending dates and other details are shown this table below.
|Starting date of online application form||12-02-2018|
|Last date to apply online application form||19-03-2018|
|Last Date Application Fee||21-03-2018|
|Physical Test||Aug & Sep|
|Results Date Physical test||Sep 2018|
|Computer Based Test Admit Card Availability||15 days before the exam|
|Exam Date||Nov 2018|
|Written exam results||Updated Soon|
CISF Admit Card 2018:
- The Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment procedure the board will issuing the admit cards for the physical test and computer based online test.
- Applicants can search for CISF admit card driver posts or go for official webpage www.cisfrectt.in. you can download your admit cards.
- candidates need to go for a physical test and online computer based test. you will carry the photograph and identity card ( Adhaar, Voter Id, PAN, Identity card issued by college or university).
CISF Recruitment 2018 Constable Salary Details:
The contestants who can select for the constable jobs those will get the best salary package.
- The applicants who are select for constable driver posts they get the pay scale of RS. 5,200/- to RS. 20,200/- and the grade pay of RS. 2000/- and aspirants who can be selected for level-3 jobs that people can get pay range of RS. 21,700/- to RS. 69100/- rupees.
- Candidates can get the new 7th pay commission allowances as per the central government rules.
CISF Results and Cutoff Marks 2018-2019 Details:
- The board will upload the written exam and physical test details in the official webpage www.cisf.gov.in.
- Applicants can check cut off marks and results.
- After completing all these tests. the board uploads the merit list of category wise (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/OBC/General) and regional wise selected applicants details on the website.
- Who are the selected candidates can get the appointment letter.
Click here to register for CISF Jobs 2018-2019
We hope that the above mentioned CISF Recruitment 2018-2019 driver posts details are useful. This specific website www.freshersmojo.com provides the more recent and upcoming job recruitment notification details offers you and Latest govt jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Recruitment, Railway Recruitment, IT, Private Job, PSC, UPSC, State PSC, Defence Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Teaching Jobs, and Current Affairs details inform you. Subscribes our email jobs alert you will never miss any employment news information.