Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19 Apprentices and Officers Posts Details:
The Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19 notification for the job openings of latest Apprentices and officers work positions filling through the 10+2, B.Tech cadet entry scheme and 275 job positions of Apprentices at the naval dockyard apprentices school Vishakapatnam. So who want to apply for the Indian navy jobs after 12th. you can check eligibility criteria, registration process info given below.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19 Posts Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Apprentice – Vishakapatnam||275|
Officers Posts 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry – Join Indian Navy Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Details:
- The Aspirants should be passed a secondary senior examination (10+2) or its equivalent test from any government recognized board or college with at least 70% aggregate marks in physics, mathematics & chemistry and also get 50% marks in English subject in 10th class or 12th class.
- Contestants who are participated in JEE (Main) – 2018 ( for B.E /B.Tech ) exam are eligible.
Age Limit Details:
- Contestants will be born between 02-01-2000 and 01-01-2002 are eligible.
Physical Standard Details:
- minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight as per age. relaxation will be provided as per government rules.
- eyesight – the minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9, correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. should not be color/night blind.
Pay Scale Details & Promotions Details:
- The promotion from sub-lieutenant to a commander is one-time scale basis and after onwards selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service condition. the salary package and promotion details are shown below the table.
|Post Name or Rank||Rank Level||Pay Scale|
|Sublieutenant||10||Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 110700/-|
|Lieutenant||10B||Rs. 61300/- to Rs. 120900/-|
|Lieutenant CDR||11||Rs. 69400/- to Rs. 136900/-|
|Commander||12A||Rs. 121200/- to Rs. 212400/-|
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19 Selection Process Details:
- Integrated Headquarters of Ministry Defence (IHQ MoD) Navy have the chance to fix cut off marks for shortlisting the application for SSB (Short Service Selection) based on the JEE Mains all-India rank -2018-19. SSB interviews are conducted shortlisted contestants at Banglore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Vishakapatnam from July to December 2018-19.
- Shortlisted contestants will be informed about their selection for SSB personal interview on their E-Mail of through SMS as given by an applicant in their online application form.
- SSB Interview will be performed in two phases. phase I test consists of Intelligence, Picture & Perception and Group Discussion tests. who are the applicants fail to qualify the first phase those will return the same day.
- In the last four days, the Phase II test consists of Psychological, Group, and Personal Interview tests will be performed.
How to Apply Online For Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in:
- All suitable contestants need to move to the join Indian navy login webpage i.e www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Then find the latest Indian Navy Jobs options. click on this link it redirected to another page.
- Before going to apply for the vacancies, you should check the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, and age limit details.
- First of all, you need to register on the website entering your personal and educational information.
- Once done this procedure you can select the Latest Indian Navy Jobs online application to fill the all necessary details.
- Then hit the submit option. you can take the print out of the application form. it will use on future purpose.
Join Indian Navy 2018 Recruitment Important Dates & Links Details:
- Click here to Apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Officer Posts.
- Click here to see official notification details.
- Indian Navy Jobs Online Application Starting Date – 03-11-2018
- Application Closing Date – 29-11-2018
- Dates of SSB Interviews – Jan to Apr 2019
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19 For Apprentices in Vishakapatnam Posts Details:
|Name of the post||Details|
|Number of posts||275|
|Post name||Trade Apprentices|
|Job Location||Vizag (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Educational Qualification||10th / ITI|
|Pay Scale||Not Given|
Apprentices Indian Navy Jobs Eligibility Criteria Details:
Educational Qualification Details:
- An applicant can pass the SSC/Matriculation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a government recognized board or college.
- General & OBC applicants born between 01-04-1998 to 01-04-2005.
- SC/ST applicants born between 01-04-1993 to 01-04-2005.
- If any age relaxation given by government rules.
Physical Standard Details:
- Height – 137 Cms
- Weight – 25.4 Kgs
Join Indian Navy Vacancy 2018 Apprentice Posts Details:
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Sheet Metal Worker||28|
|Electronics Mechanic (Radio & T.V)||25|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||20|
|Mechanic (AC & Refrigerator)||17|
|Pipe Fitter (Plumber)||15|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)||06|
|Forger & Heat Treater (FHT)||03|
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Selection Process Details:
- Applicants will be called for interview in various trades of posts who are qualified in the written examination.
- This Personal Interview is performed on the technical skills of applicants in respective trade.
- Contestants finally selected in the personal interview will have to move to the medical examination.
- A written examination will be having objective type of exam having Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge related questions.
Examination Center: Naval Dockyard, Vishakapatnam
How To Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Posts:
- All suitable applicants can apply online application for apprentices jobs in apprentice portal before 05-12-2018. send a duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the mentioned postal address on the before 12-12-2018.
Click here to get Official Notification
Postal Address Information:
The Officer In Charge (For Andhra Pradesh),
Naval Dockyard Apprentice School,
VM Naval Base S.O, P.O,
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- Online Application Starting Date: 03-11-2018
- Final Date of Application: 05-12-2018
- Final date for receipt of application form: 12-12-2018
- Written test dates for all trades: 31-01-2019
- Results of written exam: 01-02-2019
- Date of Personal Interview: 02-02-2019 to 06-02-2019
- Medical Exam Date: 04-02-2019 to 13-02-2019
- Training Start: 01-04-2019