Karnataka Epass Scholarship Online Application Form 2018-2019 Details:
Karnataka government providing the pre-matrics & post matrics scholarships for all eligible students. So which are the candidates want to apply for the Karnataka Epass scholarship program 2018-2019 the Kar Epass Application process is starting? The applicants must apply for Karnataka scholarship online mode only. the applicants can move on to the official website https://karepass.cgg.gov.in. This article will be providing the how to register for Kar Epass Scholarship scheme or fee reimbursement, how to check Karnataka Epass application status online and many other details inform you. In this webpage underneath we are offering Kar Epass status link.
Why Kar Epass Providing Scholarship for Students:
The Karnataka government started this Kar Epass Scholarship Scheme or Fee Reimbursement program for backward class categories in the state. who are the poor students can afford higher studies because of financial problems? This Prathibha Purskar scheme is helpful for those students. This Karnataka Scholarship called as Pratibha Puraskar. It is started in 2013. This Karnataka Epass Scholarship program is giving pre & post-matric scholarships for all the backward class category students who are studied in schools, colleges and universities are eligible.
You can also check: 2018-2019 Latest Freshers Jobs
Karnataka govt offers some other programs details given below.
- Fee Concession Program
- Food & Accommodation Scholarship
- Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
Karnataka Epass Scholarship Online Application Form 2018-2019 Details:
This scholarship scheme is linked with all schools, colleges, and some other departments. it can help to improve the poor students’ economic condition in the state. The Kar Epass scholarship online application 2018-2019 will be started. the applicable contestants can apply online mode. the prospects should move on to the official link https://karepass.cgg.gov.in. You will submit the Karnataka Epass application before commencing the final date of submission.
Who are the Contestants Eligible for Epass Karnataka Scholarship Program Details:
Prior to applying for the Epass Kar, the contestants can check following below eligibility criteria details.
- SC/ST/OBC scheduled caste or scheduled tribe students are eligible to apply.
- Prospects can maintain the 75 % attendance percentage.
- Contestants family annual income not exceeding more than 2 lakh rupees.
- The application must be submitted online mode only.
- Students can submit the all necessary documents before 7 days of online application date.
- A contestant must be studied a post-matric course in Karnataka government recognized colleges.
- prospects need to link the Adhar with a bank account for direct benefit transfer (DBT).
Karnataka Scholarship Eligibility Criteria Details:
The Epass Karnataka post matrics courses should be approved by the related head of the departments or university in the time span of one year and above. The Karnataka Epass Scholarship eligible courses details given below.
- Degree and Postgraduate level courses such as M.Phil, P.HD, and postdoctoral research in medicine. (Allopathic, Indian and other recognized systems of medicines)
- Degree and Postgraduate courses in Agriculture
- Graduation and post graduation in Architecture
- Degree and Postgraduate in Allied Science
- Graduation and post graduation in Business Finance / Administration
- Degree and Postgraduate in Computer Science / Applications.
- and some other degree and postgraduate in Engineering, Technology, Planning, Design, Fashion Technology courses.
- Postgraduate diploma courses in various branches of management & medicine.
- C.A/I.C.W.A/C.S/I.C.F.A etc.
- M.Phil, P.HD, and Post Doctoral programs in (D.Litarature, D.Sc)
- Graduate/Postgraduate courses equal to a degree, diploma, certificate in areas like a pharmacy (B.Pharma, B.Sc nursing, LLB, BFS, other paramedical branches such as rehabilitation, diagnostics etc.), mass communication, hotel management & catering, travel/tourism/hospitality management, interior decoration, nutrition & dietetics, commercial art, financial programs (e.g banking, insurance, taxation etc) for which entrance qualification is minimum senior secondary (10+2).
- A postgraduate course does not deal with group A e.g MA/M.Sc/M.Com/M.Ed/M.Pharma etc.
- All other courses to a graduate degree do not mention under group A & B e.g BA/B.Com/B.Sc etc.
- All post-matriculation level non-degree courses for which entrance qualification is high school (class X), both general and vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year diploma in Polytechnique courses etc.
Epass Kar Scholarship Not Eligible Courses:
- Some of the below mention courses the Karnataka government not providing any Scholarships.
- AME course
- Private Pilote training course
- Various courses with pre-examination training centers in a state.
You can also check: Most Recent Upcoming Banks Recruitment Details
Karnataka Scholarship Pratibha Purskar Program Not Eligible Students Details:
- SC, ST, OBC, Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe other than category candidates.
- Those who are studying online and part-time courses not eligible.
- SC, ST prospects family annual income not exceeding above 2 lakh rupees.
- Which contestants get the sponsored and management quota seats not eligible.
Which Colleges are Eligible Karnataka Epass Scholarship Fee Reimbursement or Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship:
- All the pre matrics and post matrics colleges recognized by Karnataka government concerning authorities or head of the department.
- The list of colleges and schools recognized by the university or concerning department.
Kar Epass Scholarship Amount & Fee Structure Information:
- The Karnataka government scholarships for OBC students, and all other backward classes in the state. under this program, the govt will give different fee structure for different courses. the Kar Epass Scholarship amount approximately details shown below.
- For Group A Courses Candidates can get monthly 750 rupees and other maintenance allowances.
- Group B Courses students will get a monthly wise amount of 510 rupees & some allowances.
- Group C Courses contestants will be got the amount of 400 rupees.
- Finally, Group D Courses Prospects will get the 260 rupees and some other maintenance allowances.
Epass Karnataka Registration process and Karnataka Epass Application Process Step By Step Details:
- First of all the prospects will know the eligibility criteria details. in this webpage, we are clearly given all eligibility details take look at once. you should find yourself for this scholarship program than go through a registration process.
- the contestants will move on to the official website of Epass Kar Scholarship program i.e https://karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Then go through students apply online option. it will be redirected to the registration or application page now you will enter all the below mention info.
- Enter your details and your school or college information.
- Your address details and mention the bank passbook & bank account information.
- Upload the scanned documents required like caste and income certificates.
- Before going to hit the submit option. once check all entered your data than forced to click apply button.
- Finally, take the Kar Epass application print out a form. it will use future purpose.
How to Know Your Kar Epass Application Number Details:
- The prospects will search for the htps://karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- in the search results, you should click the know your Application Number option.
- It will be redirected to another page now you will select the fresh and renewal option.
- Enter the SSLC Examination number or Hall ticket number, SSLC year of Pass, SSLC pass type, and date of birth details.
- Now hit the get scholarship details. it will show your Kar Epass Application number.
- You should take print out it will use future.
- Click here to know your Epass application number info
How to Check Karnataka Epass Application Status Details:
- Candidates can move on to the official website i.e https://karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Find the Epass application status option.click on this section. it will be redirected to another page.
- Now you will enter Kar Epass application no
- Select the Academic year
- Choose the SSLC pass type and enter the year of pass details.
- Enter the SSLC register number and date of birth details.
- Lastly, hit the get status now details. it will show the present Kar Epass Status Details.
- Click here to check Kar Epass Application Status Details
Most Important Links For Karnataka Epass Scholarship:
- Press here to Apply Kar SSLC Epass Registration online form 2018-2019.
- Click here to Apply Epass Karnataka registration for Pratibha Puraskar Application in PUC 2018-2019.
Above provided information is helpful. In this website www.freshersmojo.com offers the latest freshers govt jobs, bank jobs, police jobs, private jobs, and many other openings details inform you. if you subscribe to our email job alerts you never going to miss any job notification information. If you have any doubts regarding Karnataka Epass Scholarship feel free to comment below. our team will clear your all doubts.