SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Details:
The Staff Selection Commission or SSC is one of the best-preferred department is performing govt exams in the Country. Almost every season lots of job seekers recruited by SSC to be employed in several central govt agencies. This webpage going t provide the SSC CHSL Recruitment total information.
In this days SSC jobs are the most preferred jobs in the Country. So our govt also having to provide better services to all people in Country. The Govt of India offers lots of job openings for recent graduates. In upcoming years, this could be increasing the job vacancies.
You can also check: Latest SSC CGL Post Preference Details
- Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- Court Clerk
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
SSC CHSL Notification 2018 Details:
the staff selection commission has released for a notification of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018. for recruiting the job openings of latest postal assistant/sorting assistant, court clerks. data entry operator and a lower divisional clerk or junior secretariat assistant jobs.
Latest SSC CHSL Jobs Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Job Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||02|
|Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant (PA / SA)||3267|
|Lower Divisional Clerk or Junior Secretariate Assistant (LDC / JSA)||1856|
SSC CHSL Notification 2018 Exam Dates:
|Starting Registration Process At||18-11-2017|
|Final Date of the Register for Exam||18-12-2017|
|SSC CHSL Tier – I Exam||04-03-2018 to 26-03-2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier – II Exam||08-07-2018|
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Centers Details:
The contestants need to research exam centers information you should move on a notification.
SSC CHSL Notification 2018 Recruitment Process Details:
The SSC CHSL examination carried out by three stages of exam named as tiers. tier 1 is an online based test and the following 2 exams will be performed offline.
The Eligible job seekers SSC CHSL apply online for the posts vacancy. the contestants should move to registration procedure. you need to review the eligibility details of every category of an exam.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Details:
|Type of Tier||mode of exam|
|Tier – I||Computer-based online multiple choice|
|Tier – II||Descriptive paper in Hindi / English|
|Tier – III||Computer proficiency test / Skill test|
Before going to start your practice of SSC CHSL Exam 2017-2018. The contestants also review the changes in exam pattern and syllabus information. this webpage going to presenting the all the important information related to the 2016 notification.
- SSC CHSL 2018 Tier – I test should be carried out by an online based test.
- In the Tier – II test performed by a descriptive paper, you can write a limit of 60 minutes.
- In the Tier – I exam procedure the time duration is a cut of 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
- The Tier – III exam no changes will have occurred.
- They did not mention any cut off marks details.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Syllabus Details:
The SSC CHSL Notification Tier – I exam is objective type of test performed on the web. the Tier -I test question paper performed into four stages with 100 queries which carry 200 marks in grand total.
The SSC CHSL Online Tier – I subject wise questions and time duration details:
|Stage||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||—|
SSC CHSL Recruitment Tier – I Syllabus Details:
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Comprehension||General Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||History|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze test||Culture|
|Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Allegations||Para Jumbles||Geography|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Internet & Compound interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous||Economic Scene|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the Blanks||General Policy|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning & Error Spotting||Scientific Research|
|Puzzle||Mensuration- Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion||Awards & Honors|
|Tabulation||Data Interpretation||One Word Substitution||Books & Authors|
|Syllogism||Ration Proposition & Percentage||Active / Passive Voice||—|
|Blood Relations||Number System||—||—|
|Input-Output||Sequence & Series||—||—|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination & Probability||—||—|
- This test has negative marking. every incorrect answer the 0.5 marks reduction.
- Visually handicapped prospects get the time limit of 100 minutes.
SSC CHSL Notification Tier – II Syllabus Details:
This Tier -II descriptive exams is performing to test the jobseekers written skills in Hindi / English. the contestants need to write a paragraph into 200-250 words and also letter/ application writing is minimum 150-200 words. the job aspirants you should be got 33 percent of marks those job seekers to eligible to the next tier of tests.
- The job seekers should complete a test in a time limit of 60 minutes carrying the 100 marks.
- The question could be asked for 10th class and higher secondary level.
- the visually handicapped applicants can get the time duration of 80 minutes.
The SSC CHSL Recruitment Tier – III Exam Syllabus Details:
The tier – iii of SSC CHSL 2018 exam has the skill test of requires government posts such as
Skill test of Data entry operator (DEO):
- These test typing speed should have 8000 key depressions per hour.
- The time limit will be given by 15 minutes.
Court clerk, Postal assistant / Sorting assistant, Lower divisional clerk typing test details:
- these typing test should be carried on English / Hindi applicants while registering for the exam. the prospects have to choose the right option of skill test medium of the application form in 2018.
- it test will be performed on the computer to be organized by an organization or any agency approved by the staff selection commission.
- the job aspirants who have chosen English medium will be posses of typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- the prospects who are selected Hindi medium will be posses of typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- the visually handicapped applicants will get the 30 minutes of limit.
Important note: After carrying out this skill test. the contestants will be chosen for the basis of merit list.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria Details:
Age Limit Details:
The SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 exam age limit is 18-27 years the prospects born between 02-08-1991 to 01-08-2000.
Age relaxation information.
|SC / ST||5 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 Years|
|PWD + SC / ST||15 Years|
|PWD + OBC||13 Years|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification Details:
- The applicants should be a clear 12th class or equivalent exam in recognized government board or university.
- For the data entry operator posts of compiler and auditor general of India (CAG). the candidates can pass the 12th class in the stream of mathematics in the govt recognized board or university.
SSC CHSL Notification Online Application Details:
The SSC CHSL online application starting at 18-11-2017.the applicants can apply them before commencing the last date of 18-12-2017.the job seekers can use a below-provided link to SSC CHSL Apply Online.
Press here to SSC CHSL Apply Online for Latest Posts.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Application Fee Details:
- The applicants need application fee amount RS.100 through words online.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen applicants can do not pay any fee amount.
- The application fee should be paid through SBI net banking or challan or any other bank debit/credit cards. the challan form should be generated online.
SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card Details:
- The applicants who are registering for the SSC CHSL 2018 Recruitment exam.candidates can move on to the official website download the admit cards.
SSC CHSL Notification 2018 Exam Preparation Details:
You need a have planned for preparing SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam. Once you should take a look at the latest exam pattern and syllabus details of the exam. A present syllabus can cover plenty of topics. So you need to have all the important study material you can learn all the important concepts and practice the various questions. You need to practice the online test papers.
If you want to go to any institutions for SSC CHSL coaching 2018 exam preparation. You should research about institutions and read the reviews before going to joining any institution.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Online Mock tests Details:
You can practice the online mock tests. you will get the idea of which topic questions are asking for the examination. you should practice these test you should have a clear idea of the exam.
SSC CHSL Notification 2018 Results:
The SSC CHSl results are getting after completion all the tiers of exams. Applicants selection list uploaded in the official website.
SSC CHSL Cut – Off Details:
The applicants can check the previous years cut off marks information informed by below.
SSC CHSL 2016 Cut – Off Marks Details:
|Category||Cut – Off Marks|
SSC CHSL 2015 Tier – I Cut – Off Marks Details:
|Category||Cut – Off Marks|
We hope that given information is useful. In this website www.freshersmojo.com going to provide the latest freshers Govt jobs, IT jobs, Bank jobs, Police and many other job openings details offer you. so if you subscribe our email job alerts notifications you do not miss any job openings details.