Latest SSC Stenographer Notification 2018-19 Details:
Staff Selection Commission Of India (SSC) will release SSC Stenographer 2018-19 notification advertisement on 22-10-2018. So contestants could execute web for the exam. These particular webpage going to providing all useful details.
SSC Stenographer 2018-2019 Information:
All the exams performed by SSC Board to hiring contestants for the positions of Stenographer Grade C and D. hiring process will begin with issuing an official advertisement in newspapers.
SSC Steno 2018 Vacancy Details:
Every year SSC board will announce a lot of notifications. In this year they will be conducting several job openings. In these openings divided into two types of vacancies. Grade C and Grade D positions. total SSC Stenographer Vacancy info is shown below the table.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Stenographer Grade C||429|
|Stenographer Grade D||1276|
SSC Stenographer 2018-19 Exam Pattern Information:
An exam will be accomplished by 2 phases. In the first phase conducting Grade C & D multiple choice of online test. Second phase procedure various skill test exams will be conducting test your skills in various sections. these two phases all the exam dates and test series info providing below.
First Phase- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Computer Based Online Exam Details:
|Topics name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language & Comprehension||100||100||—|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||—|
- The computer baes test will be having an objective of question paper in two languages in Hindi & English.
- Each & every incorrect answer 1/4th marks will be deducted for total marks.
Second Phase – Skill Test Details:
- The contestants who are selected for the first exam. those will be given the chance to participate in the skill test. it is accomplished by SSC Board.
- The contestants will complete English / Hindi typing at the speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m). For Grade D jobs the aspirants will complete Hindi / English typing at the speed of 80 words per minute (w.p.m). These skill test info will be shown below.
|Name of the post||Skill Test Language||Time Limit||Time Limit for contestants write a scribe para|
|Stenographer Grade C||Hindi||55||75|
|Stenographer Grade D||Hindi||65||90|
- These Skill test will be performed at organization office centers could be accomplished by a commission.
SSC Stenographer 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria Details:
- The contestants can pass the 12th class from a government authorized college.
- He/She must produce all documents.
Age Limit Details:
- 18 to 27 years job seekers are suitable to apply for this examination.
Age Relaxation Details:
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) -13 years
- Unreserved (PWD) – 10 years
- SC/ST – 05 years
- Jammu & Kashmir Candidates – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 years
SSC Stenographer 2018-19 Syllabus Details:
- The SSC Board will be given revised syllabus in SSC Stenographer 2018 notification. So The job seekers need to know the syllabus. you will able to get the idea for which topics going to prepare for the written test. We are going to cover all the main & subtopics preparation details are shown below the table.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Comprehension & English Language||General Awareness|
|Arthematic Computation||Grammer||Awards & Honours|
|Blood Relation||Para Jumbles||Current Affairs|
|Decision Making||Reading Comprehension||Economy|
|Number Series||Sentence Structure||History|
|Problem Solving Techniques||Synonyms-Antonyms||Important Dates|
SSC Stenographer 2018-19 Application Fee Details:
- The General and OBC contestant will pay the RS.100 for SSC Stenographer jobs application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen contestant and female contestants are do not pay any fee.
SSC Stenographer Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Payscale|
|Grade C||Salary: RS. 9300/- to RS. 34800/-|
Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
|Grade D||Salary: RS. 5200/- to RS. 20200/-|
Grade Pay: Rs. 2400/-
How to Apply For SSC Stenographer 2018 Jobs @ www.ssc.nic.in:
- Contestants could go for the https://www.ssc.nic.in.
- Select for SSC Stenographer Registration section. you need to enter all personal and educational info to complete the registration part.
- Enter your user ID and password login to an account. selection SSC Stenographer Apply Online link. enter your appropriate info.
- Contestants need to pay the fee amount paying through net banking or debit or credit cards.
- Finally, click the submit option. you can take the printout. it will use future.
Click here to Register
SSC Stenographer 2018-19 Admit Card Details:
- The SSC Board should release an online written test admit card regarding the jobs of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D 2018-19 before 10 days of the exam.
- The SSC board initially release for the admit card for written test,
- who is appearing to participate in the skill test. those people will get the call letter.
- So all the contestants will download the SSC Stenographer call letter before 10 days of the written test. the official link will be provided below.
Check SSC Stenographer 2018-19 Cut-Off Marks Details:
- The Staff Selection Commission of India will accomplish an SSC Stenographer Cut-Off details after declaring written exam and skill test results.
- Final merit list will be finalized by the SSC Board based on the written exam and skill test marks.
- Latest 2018 year Cutt-Off Marks will be updated after completion of all written and skill test.
The previous Year 2017 Cut-Off Marks Details:
- The contestants finalized post of Grade C – 8469
- Applicants finalized post of Grade D – 15004
- Total number of contestants shortlisted for all the posts – 23,473
2017 Cutt0ff Marks Details:
|Grade C Cutt off marks||141.00||138.00||127.00||101.00||100.00||100.00||—|
|Grade D Cutt off marks||134.50||124.50||123.50||106.00||106.00||66.00||—|
SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips Details:
- If the contestants who want to clear all the exams. you could follow below providing tactics.
- You can prepare above provide syllabus topics. or else go through classroom training, any courses.
- Once you can start your preparation you can write a mock test. These test will increasing confidence level. and also know the 2018 test. which topic wise questions are asking information.
- You will practice the latest & previous years questions papers. you will know the exam pattern details.
SSC Stenographer Exam Center Details:
- Applicants have the opportunity to select the exam center for SSC Stenographer 2018 test.
- Let us check below provided 2018 exam center list details. have look at.
|Exam Centers||Center Details||Exam Centers|
SSC Stenographer Result Details:
- SSC stenographer 2018 result will be announced after completion of the exams.
- candidates who are selected written test those people will be allowed to write the skill test.
- The final merit list will be disclosed by SSSC Board. contestants will be finalized based on the two exams marks.
- The selection process will be executed by SSC Board.