TS Epass Scholarship Application Process & How to Fill Online Registration Form Details:
Telangana State government will be providing the post metric and pre-metric scholarship for suitable candidates. So eligible contestants can apply online TS Epass application 2018-2019 process is begins. the contestants should apply online mode only. In this webpage clearly specify how to register for post metric or pre-metric TS Epass scholarship program, how to check TS Epass status check online, how to open the TS Epass account, TS Epass application number and other information are given below. also providing the official website of Epass Status TS is https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
How Many Categories of TS Epass Scholarship:
Our Telangana government offering the scholarship for students. this scholarship contains two types
- Post metric
TS Epass Online Application 2018-2019 Details:
This Epass TS program is implemented only in backward categories of students. who are suffered from cannot afford the education fees. those prospects will get the scholarship from Telangana government. every year lack dropouts should be having many colleges due to financial problems. this is the main reason for giving the scholarship for backward classes. who are the prospects willing to apply online application form 2018-2019 TS Epass scholarship program or fee reimbursement. The contestants need to apply for Epss TS scholarship program before commencing the final date.
You can also check: Latest 2018 Bank Job Openings Details
Which Prospects are Eligible for TS Epass Pre-metric & Post Matric Scholarships Schemes:
Before going to applying for the scholarship, the contestants will check the eligibility criteria details like which students are eligible for this program information provided below.
- The SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare/Minority Welfare prospects are eligible for this scheme.
- SC, ST contestants family annual income not exceeding above 2 lakhs rupees.
- The candidates must maintain attendance 75 % every semester.
- BC and Minority students family annual income in urban and rural areas not exceeding more than 1.5 lakhs to 2 lakhs rupees.
- Disabled Welfare/EBC applicants family yearly income not exceeding 1lakh rupees.
TS Epass Scholarship Eligibility Criteria Details:
The Epass TS post metric courses can be approved by the related university/recruitment board in the time period of one year and above. The Telangana Epass Scholarship offering courses details given below.
- Professional Courses such as Degree and PG courses in Agriculture, Business Administration & Computer Applications/Science, Business Finance, Commerical Pilot License Course, Engineering, Management, Medicine, Technology and Veterinary & Allied Sciences.
- Various Some other professional and technical graduate & PG including M.Phil, P.H.D, and postdoctoral research courses could not cover in the group I.
- CA/ICWA/CS courses.
- All postgraduate, graduate level diploma courses and all certificate level courses.
- Various degree courses not covered in group I, II.
- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) course.
- Some other vocational courses (Intermediate level)
EPass TS Scholarship Not Eligible Courses:
Some of the training courses the government not providing any scholarship those courses details shown below.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course
- Private Pilot License courses.
- Some courses with pre-examination training centers in all India and state level.
Telangana Epass Scholarship Program Which Students are Not Eligible:
- Other than SC/ST/BC/MW/DW candidates.
- Which contestants studying online and part-time courses not eligible.
- EBC students will be pursuing inter and other equivalent courses not eligible.
- SC/ST applicants have a family annual income of more than two lakh rupees.
- BC/EBC/DW/MW contestants family income of more than 2 lakh rupees.
- Which candidate can be joining management quota and sponsored seats not eligible.
Which Colleges are Eligible for TS Epass Scholarship or Fee Reimbursement Scheme:
- All the post metric colleges in Telangana state recognized by government Telangana / component authority.
- The list of colleges is confirmed by related universities or head of the organization or recruitment board.
You can also check: Latest Freshers Jobs Information
TS Epass Free Structure Details:
- Telangana govt providing scholarship fee or tuition fee for all the courses. which prospects want to check the how much scholarships fee will be getting information? you can go through the official website of the Epass TS i.e https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. click on fee structure details it will be redirecting structure report page. now the students need to enter the below-given details.
- enter or select the university/board name.
- choose the course.
- select the course year
- to choose the academic year
- Finally, click on get report now option.
TS Epass Registration Process and Online Application Process step by step Details:
- Firstly the prospects go through the official website i.e https://telanganaepass.gov.in
- Select the post-matric or pre-matric scholarships option.
- SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare can pick the pre-metric scholarship option.
- The prospects will move on to the home page click on to the students’ services than select for a pre-metric scholarship online application form,
- Prospects should enter the below-provided information
- Students particulars
- School particulars
- Bank passbook & bank account details
- Income & Caste Certificate details
- Upload the which scanned documents required.
- Once check all information your entered than click on submit the application button.
- Finally, take the printout of the Epass Telangana Scholarship online application form.
TS Epass Status Check online Details:
- The contestants should move through site i.e https://telanganaepass.gov.in
- prospects who want check the Epass status TS online. you need to click the scholarship application status option it will be redirected to another page.
- In this option, you will enter your information such as
- enter the TS Epass Application number
- choose the academic year
- to enter the SSC pass year, SSC pass type and SSC hall ticket number or call letter.
- enter date of birth details
- lastly. hit the get status now link, it will show all information like current TS Epass scholarship status details.
How to do TS Epass Renewal Process:
- The prospects who want to renewal TS Epass Scholarship. you need to go through site i.e https://telanganaepass.gov.in
- Click on student services section it will be redirected to another page in a new window.
- In this section, you will pick the edit renewal application option and enter the below-given information.
- select academic year
- Enter TS Epass Application number or ID
- choose the SSC pass type, SSC Hall ticket number or call letter and SSC pass year.
- click on next option. than next choose CET or NON-CET, you will select CET option and hit the submit section.
- So you will be completing successfully your renewal process.
EPass TS Scholarship Reasons of Rejection Details:
- Incorrect income and caste certificate.
- If not the bonafide of a student.
- Non-submission of caste & income certificates.
- If the students are not physically present.
- Incorrect course & year of study.
- Not receiving a renewal proposal.
- Student admitted under management quota.
- Non-submission of enclosures.
- Discontinued/Detained students in case of renewals
- Claiming scholarship same level of courses.
- Not recommended by the field officer.
Useful Links of TS EpassScholarshipp Scheme:
We hope that the provided information is helpful. If you have any doubts regarding for this application process feel free to comment below our team will clear your doubts. If you want even more information regularly visiting our site www.freshersmojo.com