Telangana Police Recruitment Constable Posts Details:
In this year Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSPLRB) released for an official notification TSPLRB Constable Recruitment hiring for the job openings in several departments. The TSPLRB will be recruiting the total 16,925 constable posts in this year. So all the Interested contestants can apply for Telangana police jobs. The prospects should apply for the Telangana police recruitment prior to commencing ending date. The curious job seekers can move on to the official website of https://www.tspolice.gov.in apply online for the latest TS police recruitment 2018 Jobs.
TSPLRB Constable Vacancy Details:
A total number of constable posts – 16,925.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) – 5909 jobs
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women) – 5273 job vacancies
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) Men – 4816 posts
- Telangana State Speical Force Department Constable posts – 485 Jobs
- Wardens (Male) in Prisons & Correctional Service Department – 186 vacancies
- Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Service Department Firemen Jobs – 168 posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL) Men – 53 vacancies
- Wardens (Female) in Prisons & Correctional Service Department – 35 jobs
Telangana Police Constable Jobs Educational Qualification Details:
- The job aspirants must complete the inter or eqlivalent exam for government recognized board.
- The SC/ST prospects could have passed the 10th class or equivalent test in govt recognized board.
Telangana Police Jobs Age Limit Details:
- For all the Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Civil, AR, SAR CPL, TSSP, and Special Force Department constable post male candidates age limit is 18 to 22 years. (The prospects should be born between 02-07-1996 to 01-07-2000)
- Other all the job vacancies age limit for male candidates 18 to 30 years. ( the contestants could be born between 02-07-1998 to 01-07-2000)
- All the women jobs age limit 18 to 40 years ( the job aspirants should be born between 02-07-1978 to 01-07-2000)
TS Police recruitment 2018 Constable Selection Process & Exam Pattern Details:
The TSPLRB Constable posts selection procedure consists following exams are performing by the recruitment board.
- Premilinary Written Test
- Physical Measurement test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Final Written Examination.
Premilinary Written test (PWT):
- The preliminary written exam performing for the 200 marks in 90 minutes of a time limit. This test will be having multiple choice type questions. this exam will be executed in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
- The minimum qualifying marks mention below category by taking a source of Telangana police recruitment 2017 details.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
The job seekers who are qualified Primilinary written test those people will be taken for the physical measurement test (PMT). this test meets the requirement details is given below.
Men prospects meet the requirement details of all posts
|Post||Height cms||Chest cms|
|All Police Constable||Not less than 167.6 cms||Expand – 81.3 cms|
Un-expand – 86.3 cms
|Wardens||168 cms||Expand – 82 cms|
Un-expand – 87 cms
|Civil & AR Constable||160||Expand – 83 cms|
Un-expand – 86 cms
Women Job aspirants meet the requirements details
|All Police Constable||152.5||—|
|Civil & AR Constable||150 cms||—|
Physical Efficiency Test Details:
The aspirants who are qualified physical measurement test those job seekers will be eligible. these test details mention below.
|Event Details||General Category Time Duration||Ex-servicemen Category Time Limit|
|800 meters run||170 seconds||200 seconds|
|100 meters run||15 seconds||16.5 seconds|
|Long jump||3.80 meters||3.65 meters|
|High jump||1.20 meters||1.05 meters|
|Short put (7.26 kgs)||5.60 meters||5.60 meters|
Final Written Exam:
The job aspirants who qualify all the above-mentions exams those people will be allowed to write the final written test. these test details mention below.
- This test is OMR based exam conducted by TSPLRB.
- the written test consists of 200 marks with a time limit of 90 minutes.
- the minimum qualifying marks for sc/st/ ex-servicemen is 30%, Obc is 35% and general 40% marks.
- After qualifying final written test you need to allow for physical verification of original certificates.
TS Police recruitment 2018 Constable Syllabus Details:
Primilinary Written Test Syllabus Info:
- Reasoning & Mental Ability
- General Science
- Telangana State movement & formation
- Indian history, Indian culture, and India national movement
- Current affairs national & international
- Telanagan Geography, economy
- Indian Economy, geography, polity
- Telangana History
Final Written test Syllabus Info:
- General Science
- Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Telangana Movement & Formation
- Indian History, Culture, National Development
- Current Affairs national & international
- Indian polity, geography, economy
- Personality test (social awareness, ethics, emotional intelligence, sensitivity to gender & weaker sections)
Click here to see the most important TS police recruitment 2018 Books
- TS Police Constable English Book
- Telangana Police Constable Reasoning Book
- TS Police Constable Arthematic Book
- Telangana Police Constable Study Package
- TSPSC VRO, VRA, Group4, Group3. Group2 General Knowledge Book – Hitech Vijaya Rahasyam
- Telangana Police Communication Constable Books
- Telangana State History Book – Telugu
- TS Police Constable Prelims Exams Book
- Indian Consitution and Government Book
- TS Police SI Jobs 23 Model Papers Book
- TSPSC Economy Book
- Telangana Police Constables Study Package Books
- TS Police Constables 31 Model Papers Book
TSPLRB Constable Application Process & Fee Details:
- The applicants can go through the official website https://www.tspolice.gov.in register for the job vacancies in online mode.
- The job seekers want to pay the fee amount of 800 rupees (General & OBC) and other (SC/ST/Ex-servicemen) will 400 rupees.
How to Apply for TSPLRB Constable Notification:
- The Telangana police exam applies online for the constable vacancies.
- Applicants need to go for the official website of the Telangana police recruitment board i.e www.tsplrb.com
- Start register for the job openings.
- Then the candidates need to pay the fee amount with online mode by debit/credit/net banking & wallets and other payment methods.
- the applicants need to provide the valid email id.
- Keep the scanned passport size photograph and other certificates and signature.
- Once check all the details then press on submit button.
- take the printout of the application form.
Telangana police Jobs Preparation Tips Details:
- Choose the best books for Telangana police recruitment exam. you can prepare the proper study material it will cover the whole syllabus.
- You will check the total exam pattern and syllabus details of the TSPLRB Constable. you can review the which topics questions are mostly asking for the examination.
- The prospects need to practice the Telangana police jobs online mock test and other written exams conducted by various organizations, you should write this mock test you will get the idea of about which areas you are going to improving our speed and accuracy. and you will get the confidence before appearing on the actual exam.
- Aspirants can be practicing the Telangana police recruitment 2017 question papers and other previous years questions papers. you can get the idea of which topics questions are asking in the examination.
TSPLRB Constable Age Relaxation Details:
- Telangana State Government Employes – 5 years
- SC/ST/BC – 5 years
- Ex-servicemen Indian Army/Navy/Air Force – 3 years
- Temporary Employee in State Census Department – 3 years
- NCC in Cadet Corp Instructors – 3 years
TS Police Recruitment 2018 Important Dates Information:
- Starting date of the Application process – 09-June-2018
- Final Date of application submission – 30-June-2018
- The Exam Dates – Premilinary Written test 30-September-2018
TSPLRB Constable AdmitCard Details:
The contestants need to download the Admit card/Hall ticket/ Call letter before 10 days of exam dates coming.you will move on to the Telangana police recruitment website and download the admit card.
TSPLRB Notification Constable Important Links:
TS Police Recruitment 2018 Results Information:
After the completion of the exam 6 months later the results will be announced by the recruitment board. applicants need to check the results in the official website.
TSPLRB Constable Jobs Salary Details:
All the constable posts such as AR, TSSP, Civil, SAR CPL, and other posts pay scale is 16,400 – 49,800 rupees and grade pay RS.16,400 final salaries for month 25,500 rupees will be given by the department.
We hope that the above provided TS Police recruitment 2018 Information is helpful. In this website going to provide the all the latest freshers govt jobs, it jobs, bank, jobs, defense, and many other job vacancies details inform you. If you subscribe for our email job alerts you never miss you any job notifications details. If you have any queries & doubts about TS Constable recruitment please post the comment below our team will clear your doubts.
All the best !!!