UP Police Recruitment 2018-19 All Jobs Details:
The Uttar Pradesh (UP) Police Department Board will be issuing an official notification for hiring the job positions of constable, Bandi Rakshak, mountain police, and firemen work positions. The UP police Bharti going to recruiting the 56000+ post vacancies various work positions for a male and female aspirants. suitable contestants can move to webpage i.e www.uppbpb.gov.in or www.uppolice.gov.in before commencing the final date make an online application for all the job openings. These UP Police Recruitment 2018-19 all the eligibility criteria details.
UP Police Recruitment 2018-19 Posts Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Details|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Department Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Jail Warden, Constable, Firemen, and Mountain Police Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies||56000+|
|Official Website||www.uppolice.gov.in / www.uppbpb.gov.in|
|Exam Mode||Online Based|
UP Police Recruitment 2018-19 For Constables:
|Name of the Post||Details|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Qualification||12th / Any Degree|
|Total Number of Vacancies||51,216|
|UP Police Bharti Constable Exam Date||04-01-2019 to 05-01-2019|
|Salary||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 22000/-|
UP Police 2018-19 Jail Warden, Mountain Police and Fireman Bharti Jobs Details:
|Name of the Post||Details|
|Name & No of Job Vacancies||Jail Warden Men – 3012 Posts|
Jail Warden Female – 626 Posts
Mountain Police – 102 Posts
Fireman – 1924 Posts
|UP Police Bandi Rakshak Application start||05-11-2018|
|UP Police Bharti Bandi Rakshak Final Date||04-12-2018|
|Bandi Rakshak Exam Date 2018-19||08-01-2019|
|UP Police Exam Date 2018-19||09-01-2019|
|Uttar Pradesh Firemen Exam Date 2018-19||10-01-2019|
|UP Police Online Application Form 2018-19||Press Here|
In these particular webpage going to provides all details of all work positions. Along with UP Police 2018-19 Recruitment, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and How to apply UP Police Jail Warden, Mountain Police, Constable, Firemen Jobs Information.
So all the interested applicants can move to https://www.uppbpb.gov.in. before commencing to apply once review notification info.
UP Police 2018-19 Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
In this season The UP Board going to hire 56000+ job positions in various departments such as Bandi Rakshak, Mountain Police, Fireman, and constable posts. In this webpage going to provide all UP Police Recruitment 2018-19 details are given below.
- Total work positions – 56000+ Posts
- UP Mountain Police Bharti 2018-19 – 102 Posts
- UP Police Fireman Police Bharti 2018-19 – 1924 Posts
- Bandi Rakshak Bharti 2018-19 – 3638 Posts
- Constable Bharti 2018-19 – 51216 Posts
UP Police Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria Details:
- Contestants can complete the inter or 12th class from a government recognized board or college.
- Male contestants age 18 to 22 years are eligible.
- Female applicants age 18 to 25 years are eligible.
UP Police 2018-19 Posts Vacancies Information:
- Civil Police Constable – 31,360 Posts
- Reserved Territorial Armed Constable – 18,208 Posts
Physical Standard Details:
- Height (Male) – 168 Cms
- Height (Female) – 152 Cms
- Chest (Male) – 79 to 84 Cms
UP Police Recruitment 2018-19 Exam Pattern Details:
The UP Police Exam Pattern 2018-19 details provided on this webpage. A UP Police written exam will be consist of 300 marks. each and every wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted. The written test paper details will be shown below the table.
|Paper Name||No of Questions||Marks|
|Mental Ability & Numerical Test||38||76|
|Aptitude & Reasoning & Intelligence Test||37||74|
UP Police Recruitment 2018-19 Syllabus Details:
The total UP Police 2018 Syllabus info are mentioned below.
- General Science
- Freedom Struggle of 1857
- World and Indian Geography
- Relations with Other Countries
- Hindi Grammer
- Idom Phrase
- One Word Substitution
- Reading Comprehension
- Famous Poets
- Award in Hindi Languages
Mental Ability Test:
- Logical Diagrams
- Symbol-Relationship Interpretation
- Perception Test Letter and Number Series
- Word and Alphabet Analogy
- Common Sense Test
- Letter and Number Coding
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Interpretation of Data
- Forcefulness of Argument
- Determining Implied Meanings
Numerical Aptitude Test:
- Number System
- Decimal and Fraction
- HCF and LCM
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Use of Table and Graph
- Mensuration and Miscellaneous
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
- Analysis and Judgement
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
Mental Aptitude Test:
- Public Interest
- Law and Order
- Communal Harmony
- Crime Control
- Rules of Law
- Ability of Adaptability
- Professional Information
- Police System
- Contemporary Police Issues & Law and Order
- Basic Law
- Interest in Profession
- Mental Toughness
- Sensitivity Towards Minorities and Underprivileged
- Gender Sensitivity
- Relationship Analogy Test
- Spotting Out Dissimilar
- Series Completion
- Direction Sense Test
- Blood Relation
- Problems Based on Alphabet
- Time Sequence Test
- Venn Diagram and Chart Type Test
- Mathematical Ability Test
- Arranging In Order
UP Police Vacancy 2018-19 Selection Process Details:
The UP Police 2018-19 Examination dates are issuing by the board. The applicants can be selected per all work positions selection procedure will be based on the below mentioned all the tests performance shows the applicant performed.
- Online Test
- Physical test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Merit List
UP Police 2018-19 Application Fee Details:
- The job seekers will pay the Application fee amount of Rs. 400/- for the UP Police Bharti 2018-19. The fee amount will be paid only by the online mode. You can pay the fee amount using net banking or debit or credit cards.
UP Police 2018-19 Online Application Form Details:
- So all the interested and suitable applicants want to UP Police jobs. this is a good chance. All the contestants can move to http://www.uppbpb.gov.in. you need to fill the UP Police Online Form 2018-19 with all necessary info.
How to Fill UP Police 2018-19 Online Application Form?
- The contestants can move to the official site i.e https://www.uppolice.gov.in or http://www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Now you can select the UP Police Notification 2018 link.
- Click on an above-mentioned link it will be redirected to another webpage.
- Now you can fill the all necessary info. and upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- You can pay the application fee amount of Rs. 400/- rupees.
- Finally, click on the UP Police online form 2018 option.
- You can take the printout it will use future purpose.
UP Police Admit Card 2018-19 Details:
The UP Police Admit Card 2018 issuing date will be given at http://www.uppbpb.gov.in. The UP Police Bharti 2018 admit card will be giving the before 10 days of the written exam. The applicant needs to download the UP Police Admit card 2018 in the official webpage. The applicant need take an admit card to the examination center.
UP Police 2018-19 Cut Off Marks Details:
The Cut off marks will be shortlisted based on the performance of the examination marks. who are the applicants can get the more marks these aspirants will easy to eligible for the next test. in this article, we are covers all the cut off marks details are given below. once check it.
- General – 195 – 205
- OBC – 185 – 195
- SC – 175
- ST – 161
- General – 185 – 190
- OBC – 175 – 185
- SC – 160
- ST – 148
- General – 158 – 165 marks
UP Police Recruitment 2018-19 Results Details:
The UP board will announce the results in official website June/July of 2019. The contestants need to check all the posts result separately using your roll number in the official website.