West Central Railway (WCR) Kota Division will be announced official recruitment notification for trade apprentice posts like a fitter, gas & welder, painter, and machinist. So all the suitable contestants should apply online for 160 posts before the final date 31-12-2018 at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. The West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 all the info will be provided below.
www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Details|
|Post name||Various Trades Posts|
|Job Location||Kota (Rajasthan)|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria Details:
- The applicants can complete 10th/10+2 with the 50% marks in ITI certificate government authorized Industrial Training Institute.
- For the respective trades such as COPA, Fitter, Gas & Welder, Painter, and Machinist.
Posts-Wise Vacancy Info:
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||66|
Age Limit Details:
15 to 24 years.
Age Relaxation Info:
- SC/ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- SC/ST/PWD – 15 years
- OBC/PWD – 13 years
- OC/PWD – 10 years
Selection Process Details:
The selection procedure will be based on aspirants basic score in the 10th/10+2 standard merit list will be shortlisted by the organization. the selected contestants should be called for the certificate verification process.
Application Fee Info:
- General and OBC Fee amount – Rs. 170/-
- SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Women/PWD fee – Rs. 70/-
Mode Of Payment: The contestants should pay the
How To Apply Online For West Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 Jobs:
All the suitable and eligible contestants should apply WCR trade posts such as Fitter, COPA, Machinist, Painter, and Welder (Gas & Electric) in the www.mponline.gov.in before ending the final date 31-12-2018.
|Press Here||Apply Online|
|Click Here||Download Official Notification|
Important Date Info:
- Online Applications Starting Date – 05-12-2018
- Final Date to Apply – 31-12-2018